Sometime user faces critical situation related to the PST files of Microsoft outlook 2010. As this outlook is used to store various types of e-mails, contacts, tasks and notes. These all are stored inside the hard drive as .PST extension name. When this PST file becomes corrupted, it means you are unable to access this file. It allows people to become frustrated because he thinks that this file will never get repaired. Also a situation will arise, if this version is not working properly, various types of error messages are coming in front of the user. Some of the error messages are:
- The file could not be found
- This file is not a personal folder file
- Unable to display the folder
- Outlook.PST cannot be accessed-0x80040116
- An unknown error has occurred 0x80040119
When this error messages are faced by user while accessing the PST files, it means the file is almost corrupted. Once this PST file gets corrupted you are unable to send any mails, contacts and other important documents. Various reasons are responsible for that:
- Over-sized of PST files
- Virus infection
- Headers corruption
- Accidental formatting of data
- Software malfunctioning
Due to this reasons users are unable to access the data and in that situation chances to loose data become high. So, you have to go for inbox repair tool that can repair all your entire documents. Therefore, the 3rd party Outlook 2010 PST repair tool is available that can repair all your data. Following are the features of this tool:
- Repair almost all the PST Outlook data like notes, tasks, e-mails, contacts etc.
- Compatible with almost all versions of windows.
- Simple GUI features which allow user to easily understand.
- Apart from PST this software can recover all other file format also.
- This software can also support Unicode & ANSI file format.
- This software has highly advanced algorithm features that can fully repair your corrupted PST files.
If you donít want to face any type of problem in near future related to pst file in Microsoft outlook 2010, then download Outlook 2010 repair tool, so that you can get rid from that type of situation.
User Guide : How To Use Outlook Repair Software
Download and install Outlook PST Repair software. Afterward, launch it from main Interface and then, click on "Select Outlook File" to repair PST file or Click over "Find Outlook File" for searching PST file. Finally, click over "Start" button.
Now, the scanning process begins that can has been shown through status bar.
After completelion of scanning process, tool display all scanned mail folder in left pane, email messages in middle pane and its preview in right pane.
Click on "Save" icon to save the repaired PST files.
Now, a progress bar appears that shows the PST repairing process.
Finally, when the process gets completed, you got a message "Repaired PST File Saved at:..."